Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples can find culturally safe support through a local Aboriginal organisation:
- Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service:(02) 4229 9495
- South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation (Shoalhaven): 1800 215 099
- Waminda Aboriginal women's health and welfare service (Shoalhaven): (02) 4421 7400 | After Hours support – 1800 953 736
- Aboriginal Legal Service: 1800 765 767 (police charges / court matters) | 1800 733 233 (care / protection / family matters)
- Brother to Brother: 24-hour hotline assisting Aboriginal men around Australia. The line is staffed by Aboriginal men, including Elders and can be reached on 1800 435 799
- Thirrili's National Indigenous Postvention Service: practical and emotional support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander individuals and families impacted by suicide or another traumatic incident – 1800 805 801
- Yarn Safe: a safe space for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people aged 12–25 to talk it out and share stories.