People from multicultural backgrounds and refugee communities can find culturally safe support through the following organisations:
- Embrace Multicultural Mental Health: general mental health information in your language
- Illawarra Shoalhaven Multicultural Health (general health services): (02) 4221 6770
- Illawarra Multicultural Services (social support): (02) 4229 685
- Multicultural Communities Council of Illawarra (social support / training): (02) 4229 7566
- SCARF (social support for refugees): (02) 4424 8646
- STARTTS (torture / trauma survivors): (02) 9057 7380
- Transcultural Mental Health Centre: information about grief and loss in your language.