In light of all the emotional distress being caused by the debate surrounding marriage equality, one of our member organisations - ACON - has put together these resources that we hope will help everyone within our communities, particularly younger members who often find themselves most vulnerable.
You can download the full-sized resources below:
Other ACON resources on marriage equality:
- #care2qpr: Aboriginal community urged to talk in tough times
- #care2qpr: Why young people should reach out if they're having a tough time
- #care2qpr: How carers helping people with suicidal distress can get help themselves
- #care2qpr: Peer workers in Illawarra helping people in suicidal crisis
- #care2qpr: New causes of death data shows lives lost to suicide in Australia
- #care2qpr: Importance of postvention support for people bereaved by suicide
- Support is available for those left behind after suicide
- #care2qpr: How suicidal distress can show in men
- The Illawarra Mercury relaunches 2023 #care2qpr suicide prevention campaign
- Coping with financial stress, there's help out there!
- Finishing school can be a time of uncertainty
- Tis the season of mixed feelings!
- Suicide prevention strategy is hope in action
- We can all play a role in suicide prevention
- Voices of In-Sight workshop