The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative is holding a big, public celebration event on RUOK? Day 2018.
From ground-breaking programs in local schools, to new health services and media campaigns, a lot has been achieved since the Collaborative launched the Black Dog Institute's LifeSpan project just twelve months ago.
Everyone in the community is invited to attend the event, which will celebrate and recognise the collaborative effort and hard work from everyone involved.
Thursday 13th September
8:30am - 10:30am (light breakfast, tea & coffee provided)
The Kiama Pavilion
RSVP to email@example.com by Friday 7th September.
The event will be a great opportunity to find out what's been happening in suicide prevention in the region, what is planned for 2019 and what you can do to help.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend this free event.
- #care2qpr: Aboriginal community urged to talk in tough times
- #care2qpr: Why young people should reach out if they're having a tough time
- #care2qpr: How carers helping people with suicidal distress can get help themselves
- #care2qpr: Peer workers in Illawarra helping people in suicidal crisis
- #care2qpr: New causes of death data shows lives lost to suicide in Australia
- #care2qpr: Importance of postvention support for people bereaved by suicide
- Support is available for those left behind after suicide
- #care2qpr: How suicidal distress can show in men
- The Illawarra Mercury relaunches 2023 #care2qpr suicide prevention campaign
- Coping with financial stress, there's help out there!
- Finishing school can be a time of uncertainty
- Tis the season of mixed feelings!
- Suicide prevention strategy is hope in action
- We can all play a role in suicide prevention
- Voices of In-Sight workshop