The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites you to the official launch of the Black Dog Institute’s Lifespan project in the region.
Lifespan is a new evidence-based, integrated approach to suicide prevention. It combines nine strategies that have strong evidence for suicide prevention into one community-led approach.
Date: Thursday 14 September
Time: 8:3O - 1O:3Oam
Where: The Pavilion Kiama (2 Bong Bong Rd, Kiama)
Light breakfast, tea and coffee provided.
It will be a great chance to find out what’s happening in suicide prevention in the region and how you too can get involved.
The event will also be used to mark R U OK? Day.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 September.
- Next Steps wins grant to explore gender differences in suicide prevention
- Invitation: an opportunity for substantial change!
- Working together to deliver quality community training
- Keeping well & staying connected amidst COVID-19 shutdown
- Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) program kicks off for 2020
- Article: Illawarra suicide prevention head Alex Hains says we all have a role to play
- Nominate someone you know for a LiFE Award today!
- Find support during the bushfires
- Find support for yourself and others during the holidays
- Services for people experiencing homelessness during the holidays
- Applications now open for Innovation Research Grants!
- Development of the NSW LGBTI Health Strategy
- Help us spread the word about suicide prevention
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together