The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites you to join us for a community celebration on R U OK? Day, Thursday 12 September, 2019.
The event is a great opportunity to learn what's been achieved in suicide prevention across the region, and what lies ahead for the future.
The event will also feature the release of the Collaborative's first Report Card and a mini documentary screening.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free event!
Date: Thursday 12 September, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 10:30am
Venue: The Kiama Pavilion (2 Bong Bong Rd, Kiama)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 September.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Voices of In-Sight workshop
- Suicide: there are services available to help those left behind
- Creating change through lived experience of suicide
- Loneliness is a universal yet deeply personal experience
- How conversations can make a difference
- Creating hope through action - World Suicide Prevention Day
- Safe Haven
- Open Letter: Responding to suicide in our community
- Where to go for local support over the Christmas period
- Locals bravely share their stories on video to help other people bereaved by suicide
- Australia’s first Suicide and Self-harm Monitoring System website launched
- ‘Chats for change’ are here for you!
- Push for better this October
- Join the virtual ‘Out of the Shadows’ walk!
- Local event planned to mark R U OK? Day
- Developing a local response to suicide prevention in Kiama and Gerringong
- Celebrating Wear It Purple Day for LGBTIQ+ young Australians!
- Next Steps wins grant to explore gender differences in suicide prevention
- Invitation: an opportunity for substantial change!
- Working together to deliver quality community training