The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites you to join us for a community celebration on R U OK? Day, Thursday 12 September, 2019.
The event is a great opportunity to learn what's been achieved in suicide prevention across the region, and what lies ahead for the future.
The event will also feature the release of the Collaborative's first Report Card and a mini documentary screening.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free event!
Date: Thursday 12 September, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 10:30am
Venue: The Kiama Pavilion (2 Bong Bong Rd, Kiama)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 September.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Applications now open for Innovation Research Grants!
- Development of the NSW LGBTI Health Strategy
- Help us spread the word about suicide prevention
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis
- Illawarra Hawks join QPR campaign for suicide prevention
- A mo takes a month, QPR takes an hour