The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites you to join us for a community celebration on R U OK? Day, Thursday 12 September, 2019.
The event is a great opportunity to learn what's been achieved in suicide prevention across the region, and what lies ahead for the future.
The event will also feature the release of the Collaborative's first Report Card and a mini documentary screening.
Everyone is welcome to attend this free event!
Date: Thursday 12 September, 2019
Time: 8:30 - 10:30am
Venue: The Kiama Pavilion (2 Bong Bong Rd, Kiama)
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 September.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Keeping well & staying connected amidst COVID-19 shutdown
- Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) program kicks off for 2020
- Article: Illawarra suicide prevention head Alex Hains says we all have a role to play
- Nominate someone you know for a LiFE Award today!
- Find support during the bushfires
- Find support for yourself and others during the holidays
- Services for people experiencing homelessness during the holidays
- Applications now open for Innovation Research Grants!
- Development of the NSW LGBTI Health Strategy
- Help us spread the word about suicide prevention
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’