The Collaborative has recently published a new 'Spread the word' webpage with information about current suicide prevention awareness campaigns.
The page features videos and resources for people who might be experiencing suicidal thoughts, as well as their friends, family and community members more broadly. Two videos have been launched so far:
...Plus many resources!
Help us spread the word. Please like and share the videos and resources on Facebook and Twitter! Some examples of social media posts are included on the page.
- Voices of In-Sight workshop
- Suicide: there are services available to help those left behind
- Creating change through lived experience of suicide
- Loneliness is a universal yet deeply personal experience
- How conversations can make a difference
- Creating hope through action - World Suicide Prevention Day
- Safe Haven
- Open Letter: Responding to suicide in our community
- Where to go for local support over the Christmas period
- Locals bravely share their stories on video to help other people bereaved by suicide
- Australia’s first Suicide and Self-harm Monitoring System website launched
- ‘Chats for change’ are here for you!
- Push for better this October
- Join the virtual ‘Out of the Shadows’ walk!
- Local event planned to mark R U OK? Day
- Developing a local response to suicide prevention in Kiama and Gerringong
- Celebrating Wear It Purple Day for LGBTIQ+ young Australians!
- Next Steps wins grant to explore gender differences in suicide prevention
- Invitation: an opportunity for substantial change!
- Working together to deliver quality community training