The Collaborative has recently published a new 'Spread the word' webpage with information about current suicide prevention awareness campaigns.
The page features videos and resources for people who might be experiencing suicidal thoughts, as well as their friends, family and community members more broadly. Two videos have been launched so far:
...Plus many resources!
Help us spread the word. Please like and share the videos and resources on Facebook and Twitter! Some examples of social media posts are included on the page.
- Find support for yourself and others during the holidays
- Services for people experiencing homelessness during the holidays
- Applications now open for Innovation Research Grants!
- Development of the NSW LGBTI Health Strategy
- Help us spread the word about suicide prevention
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season
- Young people donate to support local suicide prevention efforts
- Lend your voice to improve emergency and follow-up care for a suicidal crisis