The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative is holding a big, public celebration event on RUOK? Day 2018.
From ground-breaking programs in local schools, to new health services and media campaigns, a lot has been achieved since the Collaborative launched the Black Dog Institute's LifeSpan project just twelve months ago.
Everyone in the community is invited to attend the event, which will celebrate and recognise the collaborative effort and hard work from everyone involved.
Thursday 13th September
8:30am - 10:30am (light breakfast, tea & coffee provided)
The Kiama Pavilion
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 7th September.
The event will be a great opportunity to find out what's been happening in suicide prevention in the region, what is planned for 2019 and what you can do to help.
Everyone and anyone is welcome to attend this free event.
- Invitation: an opportunity for substantial change!
- Working together to deliver quality community training
- Keeping well & staying connected amidst COVID-19 shutdown
- Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) program kicks off for 2020
- Article: Illawarra suicide prevention head Alex Hains says we all have a role to play
- Nominate someone you know for a LiFE Award today!
- Find support during the bushfires
- Find support for yourself and others during the holidays
- Services for people experiencing homelessness during the holidays
- Applications now open for Innovation Research Grants!
- Development of the NSW LGBTI Health Strategy
- Help us spread the word about suicide prevention
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!